Saturday 7 March 2015

Chocolate Chip Recipe


Hi everyone sorry for not posting on Wednesday I was busy like usual so I made some chocolate chip biscuits but I burnt them and I forgot to take some photos but there is a few good photos so enjoy this and sorry if your really hungry after this.

Ingredients

1 cup of Butter (225g)
3/4 of Sugar 
3/4 of Brown Sugar
2 eggs 
2 tsp of Vanilla essence 
2 1/4 cups of plain flower
1 tsp of baking soda ( I accidentally used baking powder instead but they turned out fine)
1 tsp of salt
2 cups of chocolate chips 


Step 1.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease a tray.

Step 2.
Cream the butter, sugar and brown sugar until light, pale and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time and mix in-between and then stir in vanilla.

Step 3. 
Next you fold in the flour and baking soda or powder and salt and add the chocolate chips.


Step 4.
Place rounded spoonfuls on a greased tray.


Step 5. 
Bake until brown or for 8-10 minutes then take out to cool and enjoy!

Hope you guys like this post I'll see you next week on Wednesday hopefully.. fingers crossed.
-Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment