Saturday 28 February 2015

Spotify Playlist


Hai everyone sorry for not getting the Wednesday post out there but I will be doing something exciting on Wednesday so be excited for that!! This coming week will be very busy so I'll pre write it for you. For this post I'll be telling you all my Spotify Playlist  of the week, I'll be doing it like my favourite on Monday, Tuesday etc.

On Monday all I listened to was Elastic Heart by Sia featuring The Weekend and Diplo. It is an amazing song I will listen to it non-stop and the video is awesome as well with Maddie Ziegler and Shia LaBeouf dancing the message wasn't to clear at the start but then I got it after a lot of researching. Some people see it like two Wolfs or Father and Daughter bond.

On Tuesday my song was Take me to Church by Hozier not only do I love the song and lyrics but I love the video and how as soon as the video starts its like you know exactly whats going on. Its a song you can definitely jam to.

On Wednesday would be I want you to know by Zedd featuring Selena Gomez or Zelena. Their the knew couple and I love this song its an awesome song and I hope they have video for it.

On Thursday its One Last Time by Ariana Grande I love the song and also the video its a throw back with Robbie from Victorious it was an different video but it was like her Break Free video with the "colour theme" but I still really liked it.

On Friday it would be Love me Like you do by Ellie Goulding. Its the best song ever I could listen to it non-stop its just the best!!!

On Saturday it is Baby Don't Lie by Gwen Stefani its another favourite its very good to run to as I ran to it on Saturday!!

On Sunday its would be Welcome to New York by Taylor Swift its my favourite from her new album 1989 as well as New Romantics I'm in love with the new album and I listen to it a lot !!!

I hope you enjoyed this weeks blog post I also hope your excited for wednesdays post it should be fun!! I'll talk to you soon.
-Grace xx


No comments:

Post a Comment