Saturday 7 February 2015

My School Routine Tag


Hay everyone, its sunny Sunday here in New Zealand and tomorrow I've got school so I though why not have a school routine tag. If you haven't done this tag yet I tag YOU!! Also if you want to know how to do a specific D.I.Y contact me my email and social media will be at the bottom of this post.


Heres the questions if you want to do the tag as well enjoy!!

1. How long does it take you to get to school?
It takes me about 30 minutes or less when walking to school but I would get a ride if its raining.

2. What do you like to eat for lunch?
For lunch I'll have a salad or pasta and a trail mix or a muesli bar on the side and maybe dried fruit, my favourite is dried strawberries there the best.

3. What classes are you taking?
We haven't really done much just maths, social studies, english, science, PE and Languages, but hopefully we'll be doing some different stuff next week!!

4.Whats your favourite subject?
My favourite subject is social studies and languages. We did some test languages like two periods of each subject which was German, French and Maori. Then with social studies we watched a film and did some quizzes and said what we look for in the news, newspaper etc.

5. Whats you least favourite subject?
I haven't found a subject where I'm not wanting to do it or not wanting to go and learn about it. I'm open to new things at the moment.

6. What year are you in?
I'm in year 9 which is first year of high school and I'm really enjoying it!!

7. What time do you get out of school?
We finish at 3:00pm... nothing to exciting.

8. What do you like to wear to school?
We have to wear a uniform to school so I guess it helps when deciding what to wear but its annoying sometimes. Especially in hot weather.

9. How early do you have to wake up for school?
I wake up at 6:45-50am and that leaves me time to eat and brush my teeth etc.

10.Whats your favourite item in your backpack?
My favourite item would be my pencil case, it has my highlighters, pastel vivids, pens and my favourite pencils from typo!! I love stationary its the best. Also I love my phone.

Hope you enjoyed this post it was fun to write have a good week and talk to you on Wednesday.
P.s Thank you all for 287 page views xx
- Grace
Email- graciegirl@vodafone.co.nz
Instagram- @_graceonline_ @iGraceonline12_
Twitter- @GraceGraciegirl
Pinterest- grace8846

No comments:

Post a Comment