Tuesday 10 February 2015

The Fun question tag

        
Hi everyone, now I was thinking on what to do for this post and decided to do a tag because there fun right? I've visited many blogs but hasn't seen many that have this tag so I thought why not?
Anyway lets get this started shall we?

Question uno - When is your birthday?
My birthday is on April 5th the best month ever!!

Question dos - What are 3 of your favourite colours?
They would be pastel yellow, pastel pink and THE RAINBOW XD

Question très - What are your three favourite quotes?
I love quotes and I have a Pinterest board for them so check it out ;) GRACES AWESOME PINTEREST!! its the best XD So my favourite quotes are...
"Why worry? If you've done your very best you can, worrying wont make it better." Walt Disney.
"if you don't know where you want to go, then it doesn't matter what path you take" alice in wonderland. "You're weird, I like you" dot.

Question cuarto - Are you addicted to Youtube?
Umm... no? *wipes sweat off forehead... ok maybe... ok its my bae 

Question cinco - What are 3 of your favourite TV shows?
This is a hard one because I love TV shows but my 3 favourite ones would be The Mysteries of Laura, Stalker and Teen wolf I LOVE DYLAN O'BRIEN as you can see by the caps XD

Question seis - What are three qualities you like in Best Friend?
Umm I like someone you can joke around a lot with but still be serious in serious matters!
Alos I like when you both can fan girl about the same thing and its hilarious and awesome!
Lastly I like someone who you can just talk about something random like a fence and it will turn into something hilarious and weird.

Question siete - Do you like your name?
Umm yeah I like my name... theres not much to say about this question haha!

Question ocho - If you had the choice to pick your own name, what would you pick?
I'm not to sure about that one maybe Louise, I just like how it sounds and I also like sprinkleofglitter ;)

Question nueve - What is your fantasy dream? 
To live in america and be a famous youtuber with lots of youtuber friends and go travelling around the world with Louis cole!

Question diez - What are 3 things you find fun?
Watching youtube, going on social media and playing DISCO ZOO!!!!!!

Ok so thats it for this weeks post I hope you enjoyed it and learnt some things about me that you probably don't know and by the way if your looking for a new amazing game download disco zoo it will change your life its amazing!!!
Have a good rest of week talk to you on Sunday.
-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment