Thursday 5 February 2015

Top 10 songs of 2014


Hope you've had a great week back at school or what ever your did, I had my first day of High School and it was heaps of fun I'm really enjoying it. I've decided this week to do a Top 10 songs from 2014 and before we get into it I would like to thank you all for 200 views I hope your all enjoying my blog post so far, so least get into it!

I was really into everything last year I switched between all the genres of music so this will be a mix of all the types that were 'it' last year.

No.10 
At 10 we have Centuries by Fall out Boy I've been loving them recently and it has been everywhere including immortals which was on the soundtrack for Big hero 6 its definitely my favourite!!
Definitely check them out if you haven't already.

No.9
Next it would be Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey. It was on most of the time in the year and got stuck in my a lot. I will find myself humming to the tune of it most of the time, but I'm not complaining its an amazing song!!

No.8
After that it would be Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift. I am in love with her new album is amazing, I'm always listening to this song and album it would be awesome if she came to New Zealand but she isn't sadly :(

No.7
This was super hard to choose but it would be Spaces by One Direction I love it so so much it is one of their best slow songs and I could listen to it all day their new album FOUR is amazing its there fourth album and definitely best from my point of view!!

No.6
At 6 it would be If you love someone by The Veronicas I was obsessed with them as a kid and I'm even more now!! The video is the best I love everything about this song its amazing and I'm excited for more amazing work from these two.

No.5
Next it would be Reflection by Fifth Harmony and I know their album came out only this year but they did a preview last year and it is my jam I love it so so much when it comes on I dance... well? I bring out my best moves like the sprinkler XD

No.4
At 4 it is Never be by 5 seconds of summer or 5SOS! This is an obvious favourite since I'm going to their performance this year and I'm so so excited for it!!!! This song is a great one to blast as loud as it can go and sing very loud very bad XD!!

No.3
Now it the top 3 and at 3 is Sledgehammer by Fifth Harmony!!! I know 5H has been on before but I just love this one so so much and I'm listening to their new album as I write this and sledgehammer is on. I love the video and the lyrics of the song I always try to copy their dance moves... key word try.

No.2
At 2 it would be All of the Stars by Ed Sheeran he is an amazing writer and a human being and I'm so jealous my mum is going to him this year but her was amazing on tfios soundtrack he was great and so was everyone else like Charli xcx and Birdy it was starting in their carers!!

No.1
Now finally what you've been waiting for my Favourite song of the year 2014 drum roll please... Take me to Church by Hozier!!!! This was an amazing video and a great message in the song it was my favourite during the end of the year and is still now my family and myself would find ourself struggling to sing the words since we don't know them so we would always have to search them up!

Thank you again for 200 views and hope your all having splendid week and again sorry for being late I will upload on sunday so look forward to that!! Talk to you soon.
-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment