Saturday 31 January 2015

January Favourites


Hi everyone so I would like to apologise for the lack of blogs lately I have just started back at school and I'm getting distracted a bit but I will be on time this week! I decided to do my first favourites post  hope you enjoy and Instagram me any DIYs you want me to do for Wednesday or Sunday.

First of all I have been loving fall out boy lately with there newish songs like Immortals and Centuries I have been listening to them non stop on Spotify!!



Next I've been loving these funny small quotes on pencils I got from typo I'm obsessed with them, they make me laugh everytime I look at them XD!



I'm also loving chokers I have a one that has the yin yang symbols on it I have yang and my BFF has yin. I wear it all the time I love it so so much!!



My favourites books last month was some of my christmas presents its the Girl Online Book by Zoe Sugg and yes that is where I got the idea for my username I'm obsessed with it! Also The Pointless Book by Alfie Deyes and I'm really hoping I can get the Love Tanya book By Tanya Burr!!




Hope you enjoyed the blog post I really enjoyed doing this hope you have a good weekend or week and if your going back to school tomorrow Good Luck!!
-Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment