Saturday 10 January 2015

Back to School Haul - 2015


I haven't been doing much blog post lately and thats because I will now officially post a blog every sunday so be ready next sunday for another blog post. But as you might have quested I am doing a Back to School Haul I have went shopping lately and its getting more expensive when you get lots of things but since I'm not going to school with a cheque anymore we get a list of stationary things we need to get and supplies so if you want anymore back to schools Instagram me with #back2schoolwithGrace so enjoy my first haul!!!


So I'm keeping all my supplies in a box I can't remember where I got it from but its just in the corner of the room.. so lonely :(


I got a smiggle voucher for xmas so I got a few things with my mums help, thanks. 

Eraser for big mistakes $1.99
Pen mix x30 $20
Eraser bear $0.75
Eraser robot $0.75
Pencil animal $1.20
Pencil timetable $1.20
Pencil case treats $7.50
Pencil Graphic $0.75
Pencil sharpener $3.99


I also went to warehouse stationary section and this is always my favourite thing to do I still will be getting more stationary but so far this is what I have!!

Protractor $0.50
Glue Stick $2.40
Ruler $0.50
Casio Scientific Calculator $19.95
Ink-joy pens $4
Faber Castell $5
Hard drive (jb hi-fi) $25 or $30 for two


Also I got just the plain books that I will need 
1E8 x3 $1.03 each
2B8 x2 $3.19 each
1B5 x3 $0.25 each


Lastly I got some folders which I love!!!!
Im not sure the prices but at least theres a photo... its my first time doing this as you can probably tell.
Hope you enjoyed my first haul I know I did see you next sunday and Im deciding that I might do a blog in the middle of the week on Wednesday maybe? let me know in the comments or on instagram @iGirlonline14_  see you next time xxx
-Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment