Sunday 4 January 2015

Interview with memc27xblog


A while back I asked memc27xblog.weebly.com  to do an interview and she said yes which was great. We asked 5 questions each so if you want to know the questions and answers that Maia asked me the link is above so enjoy the interview that I did with Maia!!

When did you first hear about blogs?
I'm not sure actually. The first blog I had really heard about was one of my teachers daughters so I guess it just went from there :)

What are you currently obsessed with?
Thats a hard question haha :) If I had to say one thing it would probably be, my penny board actually. The weather has been really nice lately so I've been able to take it out for a ride every now and then. I love it, its kind of hard to explain the feeling I get when I ride it.

If you were trapped on an island and you could only bring 3 things what would you bring?
Probably water to survive, a radio to call someone, and a tent for shelter to sleep in :)

Why did you start your blog? 
I saw a lot of other people making blogs and they all looked amazing so I was like 'This looks really fun, I think I want to start a blog' or something like that haha x

Thank you so so much for doing this interview with me Maia I really enjoyed doing it!! :)

If you want to contact me Instagram me at iGirlonline14_ I hope you follow me on Instagram it would be awesome and if you have any blog post ideas don't be afraid to message me on Instagram.

Talk to you soon hope your enjoying your holidays !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment