Saturday 27 December 2014

Would you Rather TAG!!!


Since my views have gone up quite a bit since my last post I want to do a fun tag, so I decided to do a Would you Rather Tag. Theres 5 would you rather's that I hope you enjoy so you can learn more.

Would you rather walk around all day with your skirt tucked in all day or be seen wearing a really see through dress?
I think I would choose the second one because it could look like I'm just wearing a bikini underneath.

Would you rather go to a party and not realise till the end of the night that you have lipstick on your teeth or that your fake eyelash has became unglued?
For me it would be the first one because if no one said anything about it maybe it wasn't as obvious as I could be.

Would you rather wear foundation thats two shades too light or go over board on bronzer?
I would go for the first one because I already have very pale skin it wouldn't look to out of place right? I mean its better than being crazily brown and so much you can see a makeup line.

Would you rather drink an entire bottle of ketchup or run into the guy who broke your heart and your experiencing a bad hair day with your skin freaking out?
I would drink a ketchup bottle because nothing would be more awkward than bumping into an ex-boyfriend.

Would you rather date any celeb you wanted or wake up with red carpet worthy hair?
Definitely date any celeb I want to because who wouldn't? 

I hope you enjoyed my blog today see you next time!

Thats me iGirlonline hope you enjoy my blog!!





No comments:

Post a Comment