Thursday 25 December 2014

Holiday House


Hi everyone its me again I've been doing some exciting things in the last few days I went surfing, biking, swimming, paddle boarding, kayaking also I went to the park to play with my brothers basketball. So you can say it has been an amazing trip so far I took so photos on my brothers go pro which was so much fun to use. I got to use it while paddle boarding and kayaking it was an amazing day I had heaps of laughs and great views! 



This is the view from the kayak it wasn't super warm but it still was a warm that I could wear my togs and a t-shirt. It was heaps of fun kayaking but as soon as I got in the boat I managed to break it by swinging my paddle across and breaking the plastic that keeps the seat staying up right not sinking back. So I was sitting very uncomfortably in the kayak with my shoulder aching from paddling.


It was just my Mum, Grandma and myself and you might be thinking why is my Grandma doing something some Grandmas might find frightening, well we have nickname for her extreme mama. It all came about when she didn't have a full body wetsuit she was brave it wasn't warm at the beach, but the wetsuit said extreme on it so we went with it by calling her Extreme Mama.


At the Holiday house we are staying for a one more night then leaving to are humble home and waiting for our other grandparents to arrive and when they arrive they usually bring a huge box of presents which is only when they come down on christmas or birthdays.


After then we are going out to their house in Temuka after dinner so it would be late when we arrive. I am so excited to start taking more photos for my blog and if anyone has some ideas of any challenges, tags, problems or reviews they want me to write about comment down below or if you want me to check out your blog or anyone else's blog don't be afraid to ask.

QOTD: What are your new year revolutions?

Its been iGirlonline till next time don't forget to comment any questions you have I will answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment