Thursday 25 December 2014

Hello and Welcome


Hello I've decided to start a blog, why you might ask?

You know that feeling when you have a secret told to you and you just want to tell the world? Well thats how I feel right now I have so much to say with so little time so I though I might just write down what I have figured out about this crazy place we call home. Right now its summer and christmas my favourite time of the year there is cold drinks, crazy aunties, giving, and receiving isn't to bad.

If you've read this much far through and your wondering why its warm during December well I live in New Zealand which doesn't have the best weather every single day so I'm soaking it all up. So far your probably thinking (hopefully) who is iGirlonline well I would say but I'd rather keep it a secret because sharing my embarrassing moments to the whole wide world and everyone knowing wouldn't do me any favours.

Anyway I'm going to wrap this up because I don't want you to get bored of reading thats if there is anyone but if theres just one person reading this please comment what I should do in upcoming blogs and if you have any questions don't be scared to ask. Ive decided it would be cool to ask a question to anyone thats reading to keep you staying, so I'm going to just start with normal everyday questions.

What did you get for christmas? 

Well thats me iGirlonline till next time have a great holidays and a happy new year!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment