Monday 19 January 2015

Thank you!!


First of all I would like to say sorry, for not posting on sunday I was very busy I had a baby shower
 for my aunty and her soon to be baby girl which will be exciting and also I stayed with my BFF who got back from her holiday so it was nice to catch up with her. Secondly Thank you so so much for reaching 137 page views even if it was just for a second it puts a smile on my face and I'm not sure if it should mater even a tiny bit ... but its does to me XD. So I thought I would tell you my new Favourites for the new year.

1. It would have to be Felicity Grace or know as MissFlickxox on youtube www.youtube.com/channel/UC9C0i5iYf4aUz22emT_u71QI started of by watching her school video and then I watched her blogs and then watched her videos non stop XD!! I recommend to check her videos out they are definitely worth watching

2. Next would be tumblr. its the best thing ever I could scroll through tumblr. all day like everyone XD.

3. Another social app its pinterest which is the best app alive I could do anything on there I could look at the food and DIYS all day!!

4. Next is Chalkboard... anything I have so many chalkboard things in my room like a love heart board from typo and a photo stand I got as a gift also some DIY chalkboard notebook.

5. Lastly I have my cotton on body pjs the shorts have pineapples its awesome I also got a kimono with it its my favourite pyjamas I have so far!!

Sorry for a short blog post today but I will have one on sunday and will post it on wednesday next week! See you next time !
Grace xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment