Saturday 18 April 2015

Birthday Haul + Catch-up


Hey Guys sorry I haven't been posting very often its just that I have been so so busy with my school show practise which I mentioned in the last post which went all of the second week of holidays and also stage challenge which I also mentioned in the last post. It also has been horrible weather lately it even SNOWED which never happens in Dunedin!

So if you can tell by the title I'm doing a birthday haul also before we get into this post I would just like to explain that I'm not at all bragging with the gifts that I got. Also just to clarify my birthday was 2 weeks ago so this is very over due!! Lets get started.

On my Birthday I was not just celebrating my Birthday but also easter so we started the day with finding eggs which was heaps of fun! We then got into opening the presents I got from everyone
which was heaps of fun!!

Firstly I opened up the cards which had money in them since I'm going to Auckland and I'm wanting some spending money.
These are the cards that I got then and in one of the cards was a Glassons voucher.


This is the money I got $180 and also I was aloud to get eftops card which took a long time getting but I'm super excited to start using it!!  

I also got tickets to see 5 Seconds of Summer which I already new about but what super exciting to see the tickets!! And also it came with the Auckland trip. 



Ps ignore the pyjamas in the photo.

Next I got a volley ball from my Brother the one from castaway Wilson. Which I love to pieces I've been asking for one for ages so I'm so happy I now have one!!


I also got these awesome nike pro shorts which I wear all the time, when its not raining or snowing! Can you believed it snowed on Monday and Tuesday!! It was crazy anyway back to the topic. The shorts are awesome I have wanted a pair for a long time and I'm so happy my parents got them for me!!


And the present that I didn't except was one of my favourite it was an Pineapple drink bottle but with Ed Sheeran tickets in them I was so so happy and surprised lot of emotions XD


It wasn't a great photo but oh well. Also my birthday cake was amazing my mum made it and was so so delicious it was a huge surprise though so while they were making it I would have to go to of the room and sit by myself which wasn't exactly fun. But here it is...


Sorry for the late posts but I will make sure there all up on Sunday right on time. If you have any ideas for blogs or you have any questions don't be afraid to ask and I'll answer them in the next post!! Talk to you all soon.
-Grace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment