Thursday 2 April 2015

Pinteresting Pins - Easter themed


Hello everyone sorry I have missed my last two post I have had a lot of things going on like the School Show is coming up so were learning lots of new things, also I'm doing something called stage challenge which if you know what Stars on Stage is then its like that but for high schoolers and its more competitive. If your being living under a rock for forever of you don't celebrate this you should know that this weekend is EASTER!!!!! Also its my Birthday I'm super excited so you should be expecting a birthday haul coming up soon. 

Anyway as it is the easter season I thought that I should do an easter themed post. So this is going to be some of my favourite easter activities or traditions and since its Good Friday I'll tell you about some of the weird things that people do as well. I also thought why not create a new theme for my every second post like have my favourite pins from Pinterest and since its a holiday it will be easter themed.

So to start it off here is some of my favourite easter themed DIYs on Pinterest!

First off we have the Mason Jars Candy Pedestals which are just genially awesome I've always wanted to make something like this and they would be great gift for a friends or boyfriend or girlfriend. Also who doesn't like chocolate, and I know that some people can't have chocolate and all it was just a rhetorical question.


Then we have the second DIY which is what i've always wanted to do but never really had the time or have had any of the things you need for this and also I could never make my things look as good as the ones you see on Pinterest, some of the ones on Pinterest, Tumblr and Instagram look crazy good and I'm just like what and how!!?? You feel me? Anyway this one looks really cool its used with crayons.


I may love decorations but I love the awesome snacks even more some of the things some people make are so cool like the nest things and cool rabbit cakes, I wish that I could make really cool things like that! So here are a few of my favourites.






Ok so lets take a moment a respect how amazing some people are at creating stuff like this... ok moment over. But seriously is anyone else dying from how yum these look also I feel a bit sick haha.

Since it is Good Friday there is some different way of how people celebrate the holiday. Like in Philippines they show their respect by nailing their hands and feet to a cross and won't get off till they feel like they have showed all their respect. The most times that someone has been nailed is 22 times. Also is places like Mexico and Germany they will be a bit safer and perform plays like Mexico will get 400 local actors and perform on the streets. In Germany they will perform theatre plays like The famous kiss betrayal and Pontius Pilate sentencing him to death.

Hope you all enjoyed this blog post and I'll probably post on Sunday as well for my Birthday Haul so I'll talk to you later.

Grace xx


No comments:

Post a Comment